I learned quite a lot during this class. I was already aware that each research paper always starts off with an abstract. I already had a (vague) idea of what writing such an abstract meant, but analysing this in class definitely will help me while writing mine in the near future.
Writing papers or essays always frightened me a bit, because I've always been very insecure about what I write on paper, so this universitarian essay will most certainly be a challenge that I look forward to.
I also read quite a number of examples on how to write and in which way we should write our research paper. This made me less insecure about the whole idea of writing this rather unknow thing. I mean it's not that I haven't had any experience with writing a paper or a bachelor thesis in my professional bachelor education, but this is definitely something new, so I think it's only logical that this makes me a bit nervous.
I included a humouristic Spongebob Squarepants image that can really hit the nail on the head when writing papers.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten