Here is my feedback for Yara Van Leemput's practice presentation video.
Overall I think she did a great job. As an English teacher myself I enjoyed her English accent, even though the occasional Flemish sounds were there from time to time.
I also believe she picked an interesting topic to write her research paper about. It's safe to say she already knows quite a lot about her theme, but as a listener she comes across as genuinely interested in the topic and looks forward to learn more about it.
If I had to give her something to improve on I would say I would have loved to see her use her body language a bit more, eg. hand gestures. It felt like she was holding back a bit, so I'm really looking forward to see her present in front of a classroom, where she isn't seated and can use her body language a bit more!
But again, she did a wonderful job!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten