zondag 2 oktober 2016

Who am I?

Let me first start by introducing myself.

My name is Quinten. I'm 23 years old and live in Ghent, Belgium.
I have a degree in teaching English and history in secondary schools. I'm currently studying to get a master's degree in Gender and Diversity. The reason why I created this blog is because of an assignment for my Academic English class. I'll frequently post some things on here about - as the title of this blog would suggest - current subjects concerning gender and diversity in the world.

As a teacher I obviously dealt with many types of diversity in our educational system. As my internship I even advised young learners from different - and for me rather unknown - backgrounds with choosing their ideal master's degree in university or college.

In my spare time I am a musician and  play concerts with my band in an alternative punk/emo environment where things as sexism, racism and intolerance in general is frowned upon.

Feel free to comment on my opinions and the things I write about.

Quinten

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten